Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yeh Delhi hai mere yaar!! Thank god i came alive;) Part 1



Dono why, dono how, maybe the beautiful blog by Abhishek made me think why not me. Yes without thinking much i kept my brain aside and started writing this stupid blog (As the name of my blog suggests;) it is bogus blog. And what a great night to write about one of the most hopeless journeys of my life. I wish the whole Delhi Industrial visit was Bogus (read fake or unreal).

So here we go, I bought loads of stuff for this IV and had super expectations as well. I bought a new bag which was almost as tall as me, new chaddi banyans (oh yeah everyone did, i m just admitting it), loads of biscuits, a box full of medicines and my brain (i wish i could have kept it bak home). Never mind, it started beutifully with Rathor's dad arranging a sumo for us to reach the station (Bandra i guess, please pardon my short term memory!). We were all worked up and ready to go when the train arrived.

I stepped into the boggie and aoooooo mmmmmmmmy ggggggggod! the stench in the passage almost killed me. Somehow, with handkerchief on my face (i wish i had my regular nasal blockages that day), stepped down. Leaving all negative thoughts, sat with the best of my friends on a six seater. We gave all the gaalis in the world to the train chatted for a while n went to sleep. But the people of my class had some different plans of their own. From someone tickling my feet every now and then to applying something on someone's face, bastards (pardon me for my language, i hadnt slept the whole day and this is wat i get) did everything. I almost thought of throwing someone out or jumping out of the train. But with both the options looking a little illegal not to mention technically impossible, i tried to sleep. But hey it was morning already!! the first day of the IV had started........

4 comments:

  1. kya bankar babu ?itna frustration ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Part 1 is frustrating part 2 onwards it will get a lil less painful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Blog world!
    SEXY POST MAN !!!!!!!! ek bhi aisa line nahi tha jab main hasa nahi ...... 2 gud man ...... and a very nice topic 2 start with ...... anyway, keep blogging ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and another blogger....good good...yeah great memories frm d IV man...even I slept somehw thru d night wid a light shining directly on my face, to every1's astonishment i believe! keep it goin man..

    ReplyDelete