Friday, May 22, 2009

My first friend in Hell!

The people who think they have seen hell might be exaggerating if they have not studied in AGNELS!

Its the perfect man made hell with top quality Hell Masters(i wont be spilling any names here since i have yet to receive my convocation certificate).The only reason why i was able to come out alive was due to my hellmates like prashant B,prashant S.R,varun,rana and of course VP!(and all my friends with whom i used to sit for retests)

I have loads of stories and exciting memories with all these people both good and bad.I can in fact publish a book on life in agnels with these many stories!!

so lemme tell u my first day in agnels, i can never forget that day. I was so excited that i had made it to the best college(despite my friends warnings that i wont survive a day) but i was a little nervous too, since none of my friends were in agnels and i only knew 2 or 3 people and that to i always regarded them as geeks and I had hardly interacted with them.

so there i was sitting with a guy whom i hardly knew and who had a very funny accent.I guess like me even he didn't knew anyone in the class so i thought of striking a conversation. The only topic i could think of was computer games,i started talking about age of empires and age of mythology and to my surprise that guy did like strategy games which is quite astonishing since out of 10 only 2 people like strategy games. This went on for sometime and at the end of the day i realized that this guy was my carbon copy. There wasn't a single thing that was not common between us, all our likes dislikes were exactly the same.I do have a lot of friends but none of them have so much in common with me as he does!(the only thing which wasnt common between us was "amavas ki raat" it was the name of a girl coined by someone and he was hopless in love with her and to this very day i dont know wat he saw in her and i am not talkin about looks here).

The lectures were too boring and the only lect which i rem was of mechanics taught by swami sir. The first and the last good prof in agnels. he was the only guy who could even make mechanics fun! he had a very philosophical way of dealing mechanics sums which sadly never rubbed off on me.all in all it wasnt that bad as i had thought(The first day was the screensaver i guess,the real raw deal only unraveled after that day!)

And that is how my first day in agnels came to an end by making a friend with a funny accent.i guess the reason why i sat with him that day was coz of his accent which was similar to amol palekar(now a days he doesnt talk like that and he should thank me for that) and ya one more funny thing was that we exchanged names at the end of the day when we were heading to the bus depot. I was like "hey i forget to catch ur name, by the way i am ABHISHEK PADUKONE" and he replied in a bond like style "I am BANKAR , PRASHANT BANKAR !"

No comments:

Post a Comment